Monday, 30 April 2012

It's nearly May

I need to get my skates on and stop browsing the web. I need to finish my April cottage as my threads have arrived along with a few things that fell into the basket. I am using a lovely online shop for my supplies called .The Patchwork Rabbit don't you just love that name.

Stash from the Patchwork Rabbit
I am stitching slowly at the moment but I do have some finishes. I finished a Blackbird Design from A Stitcher's Journey after getting help from Alma at Blackbird designs with my colours. Thank you Alma for such prompt help
.
Tulip House Companion From A Stitcher's Journey by Blackbird Designs




I have appliquéd a signature block for my local quilt group and added some Chinese symbols to a round robin quilt.






 

Chinese Symbol for Peace



Chinese Symbol for Harmony
Signature Block



 Exchanges have gone off in the post and Pam received her bookmark I stitched.





  



Bookmark for Pam in ILCS exchange from an old Leisure Arts Magazine  Designed by Deborah Lambein
Flowers to make me feel better from my youngest DD

13 comments:

  1. Flowers to feel better? Aren't you well?

    Beautiful stitches and exchanges.

    Skates??? Roller skates? Ice skates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think getting supplies from the patchwork rabbit must be even more delightful than other stash enhancement:-) I love your stitching: it is very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching! gorgeous stash too. What are the Patchwork Rabbit like for service. I have always used sewandso but they have some good prices for threads I see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stash from the Patchwork Rabbit! I do like that name. :) I love the soft colors of your BBD piece! Pretty flowers. :) I'm glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, thanks so much for the props :-) The next Cottage of the Month is in stock so will be on its way to you soon! I'm just suffering a tragic shortage of GA Baby Spinach LOL

    Speak soon,

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work mum keep it up.. I love you loads xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your two bookmarks! Would you know the dates of those Leisure Arts magazines? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TAG! You're it!
    http://mad-stitches.blogspot.com/2012/07/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. pooh lovely items and goodies. Beautiful stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was meant to be Oooh!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Group reported here came from the Victoria Sampler ^ ^
    Chinese symbol "peace" ...
    Read, "Pyeong-Hwa" when read.
    Korea, students learn Chinese
    Looked very good to see here.
    In your blog ^ ^ I'll often play

    ReplyDelete