Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year


Yes I know I have been absent for a while but I will try to be good this year and publish at least once a month
This is my choice for a start for the new year , it's Lizzie Kate's Unseen Things mystery sampler
My latest finish Lizzie Kate's Do Your Best pincushion and scissor fob. 
A finished but as yet unframed embroidery designed by Lynette Anderson. 
Another pincushion this one is from the Inspirations Magazine. 
The simple Life by Jardin Prive again 
My Sampler Aux Bouquets also by Jardin Prive 
 A beautiful ornament I was sent by Melissa C that took a very long time to arrive but is just so beautiful. 
Another beautiful ornament this time sent to me by Melissa in Canada 

8 comments:

  1. oooo I have your new start to do too ...lol love seeing your stitching :) wishing you another wonderful stitchy new year and can't wait to see the photos of your new sewing room :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see you back and with all that gorgeous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new start and will look forward to seeing your progress. Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stitching update and lovely to see you back in blogland. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching and embroidery.. and love your framed piece I never had mine framed so you have spurred me to get it done.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous stitching, Denise. My favourites would have to be Sampler aux bouquet and Do your best, but everything is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous finishes there - my favourites are Do your Best and Samplers au bouquet.

    ReplyDelete